Documents that you need to bring along
- Latest Inspection Certificate (Perakuan Pemeriksaan)
- Receipt of summon or compound of the Road Transport Department / PG3 / Approval letter from the Road Transport Department
(If a vehicle fails to attend inspection on the required date)
- Certificate from the Department of Occupational Safety and Health (for machinery vehicles only)
- Vehicle’s Registration Card (Original) / Vehicle Ownership Certificate (VOC) / Copy of Vehicle's Registration Card (endorsed by The Road Transport Department or Commissioner for Oaths / Details of Vehicles Registration (from The Road Transport Department)
- Carrier licence from the Ministry of Tourism / Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) / Driving School Permit
- Latest TR2 - Taxi Meter Report (for taxis with taxi meters only)
- Latest VR1 Report
Depending on the types of vehicle, different types of document may be required.
Should you need further clarification, please contact us on 1-800-88-6927.
Our well-trained vehicle examiners will drive your vehicle to the inspection lanes and conduct the inspection.
• Items inspected are as follows:
Confirm the originality of the vehicle by identifying the registration, chassis and engine numbers.
Examine the condition of upper body of a vehicle.
Measure the visible light transmittance rating of windscreens and glasses.
Measure smokes or gasses that emit from a vehicle’s engine to ensure that they do not exceed the specified legal limits.
Test alignment of a vehicle's front wheels.
Measure a vehicle's light beam condition.
Test the performance of a vehicle's suspension system.
Check on brake performance including brake efficiency and brake imbalance.
Check the accuracy of the speedometer against the speed of the wheels.
Examine the condition of under carriage of a vehicle.
PUSPAKOM consistently provides the best services, and we comply with international standards and highest quality assurance performance from industry-based certification and accreditation body. You may refer to our inspection standards here.
Get the Guidebook
Let these guidebooks help you to understand the inspection requirements.
Click here Taxi Inspection Guidelines to print the Guidebook
Click here Bus Inspection Guidelines to print the Guidebook
Click here Ambulance Inspection Guidelines to print the Guidebook
Click here Commercial Vehicle (Goods) Inspection Guidelines to print the Guidebook
Click here Garis Panduan Pemasangan Iklan Pada Badan Kenderaan (Pindaan) 2019 oleh Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan to print the Guidelines