Special Inspection is mandatory for:
1. Private vehicles with road tax that have expired for more than a year
2. Commercial or private vehicles have had the specifications of their engine, chassis or body changed
3. Interchange of car plate number
4. New or used imported vehicles to be registered with the Road Transport Department
5. Other types of requirement requested by the Road Transport Department
|Types of Vehicle||RM|
|Van, MPV, Jeep, Pickup (Private and Company)||50|
|Car (Private and Company)||25|
|Motorcycle and Side Car||20|
Documents that you need to bring along
- Vehicle’s registration card / Vehicle Ownership Certificate (VOC)
- Carrier license from the Ministry of Tourism / Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD) / Driving School Permit*
- Vehicle Plan / Latest PG11A
- AP (Approved Permit - JK69)*
- Customs Excise Form K1 / K7 / K8*
- T1 - Certificate of Taxi Meter Approval by the Road Transport Department (for taxis with taxi meters only)*
- Latest TR2 - Taxi Meter Report (for taxis with taxi meters only)
- Sales Letter from Authorised Dealer*
- Certificate of Manufacture / Weight Certificate
- Verification Letter from Authorised Workshop*
- Approval Letter from Automotive Engineering (Road Transport Department) / Vehicle Type Approval (VTA)
- Certification Letter of Green Engine from SIRIM*
- Copy of Business Registration*
*Depending on the types of vehicle, different types of document may be required.
Should you need further clarification, please contact us on 1-800-88-6927.
Our well-trained vehicle examiners will drive your vehicle to the inspection lanes and conduct the inspection.
• Items inspected are as follows:
Test the performance of a vehicle's suspension system.
Examine the condition of upper body of a vehicle.
Confirm the originality of the vehicle by identifying the registration, chassis and engine numbers.
Measure the visible light transmittance rating of windscreens and glasses.
Test alignment of a vehicle's front wheels.
Measure smokes or gasses that emit from a vehicle’s engine to ensure that they do not exceed the specified legal limits.
Check on brake performance including brake efficiency and brake imbalance.
Examine the condition of under carriage of a vehicle.
PUSPAKOM consistently provides the best services, and we comply with international standards and highest quality assurance performance from industry-based certification and accreditation body. You may refer to our inspection standards here.